The free electronic newsletter about the IFOAM Organic Guarantee System
The OGS Courier gives you updates about the various components of the IFOAM Organic Guarantee System, such as the Family of Standards, the IFOAM Standard, the two IFOAM Accreditation Programs and the Global Organic Mark. Through the OGS Courier, you learn about public consultations, special offers and discounts, call for membership on OGS Committees, new standard approvals, OGS related events, and much more.
The OGS Courier was launched in November 2010. The Courier is published on average around 5 times a year.
You can access here all the archive issues of The OGS Courier from its launch to the latest updates:
- Issue 1 (November 2010)
- Issue 2 (December 2010)
- Issue 3 (January 2011) - Launch of the IFOAM Family of Standard
- Issue 4 (January 2011) - IFOAM Norms Consultation
- Issue 5 (February 2011) - Launch of the Global Organic Mark and other OGS Logos
- Issue 6 (March 2011) - Feedback of BioFach 2011 in Nuremberg
- Issue 7 (June 2011) - COROS approval
- Issue 8 (August 2011) - Membership approved COROS
- Issue 9 (December 2011) - Jump on the Family train and IFOAM standard motions
- Issue 10 (January 2012) - Upcoming opportunities at BioFach
- Issue 11 (May 2012) - New developments in various parts of the OGS
- Issue 12 (August 2012) - IFOAM publishes the IFOAM Norms Version 2012
- Issue 13 (December 2012) - The Global Organic Mark: The future begins now
- Issue 14 (June 2013) - New Developments on the IFOAM Standard Front
- Issue 15 (November 2013) - Trustworthy standards are the basis
To subscribe to the OGS Courier, please write an email to ogs [at] ifoam [dot] org, specifying your name and organization.
The OGS Courier does not contain information related to Participatory Guarantee Systems, as those are published under another IFOAM electronic newsletter: The Global PGS Newsletter.