Join the first Organic Leadership Course in Southeast Asia.
Applications are being accepted until August 10, 2014.
Develop your organic leadership abilities together with 25 other participants in a participatory and hands-on training environment.
You will share current information about the latest developments in the organic world, including local and global trends, as well as gain communication, project management and organizational development skills.
Check out the OLC Southeast Asia Brochure to learn more about the OLC SEA 2014/15.
- 10 online learning sessions (webinars): September 2014 - May 2015 (3 h per session)
- First residential face-to-face session (F2F1): 21 - 28 September 2014, Philippines (8 days)
- Second residential face-to-face session (F2F2): April/May 2015, Thailand (6 days)
Expectations during the course
- Commit a total of 25 days to the course
- Attend the two residential modules in the Philippines and in Thailand
- Attend 10 online learning sessions (webinars)
- Preparation of a country or thematic report and a presentation
- Development of an action plan for a concrete project
- Public contribution (for example article, interview or panel participation)