The IFOAM Aquaculture Group is a professional group of organic aquaculture producers, certification bodies, researchers and other interested parties with many years of collective experience in organic aquaculture production and certification.
The FOAM Aquaculture Group aims to:
- pursue IFOAM’s objectives within the arena of aquaculture and capture fisheries
- represent its members within and beyond IFOAM in the arena of aquaculture and capture fisheries
- discuss and contribute to standards, certification and general development
- facilitate the exchange of information between members
- provide a basis for a working group on aquaculture in the IFOAM Basic Standards
For more information, see:
186 McNeal Hall 1985 Buford Ave.
St.Paul, MN 55108-6142 (USA)
e-mail: deb [dot] brister [at] gmail [dot] com