Training course: Organic Farming
Training language: English
Dates: Ongoing. Students can enrol on the courses as and when required. We run a rolling programme.
Duration: The course lasts around 4 - 6 months.
Target groups and admission requirements: Rural workers, experienced farmers, those wishing to move into organic farming.
There are 10 lessons as follows:
- Introduction to Organic Farming
- Integrated Farm Management Systems
- Organic Management Issues
- Organic Soil Management and Crop Nutrition
- Weed Management
- Pest and Disease Management
- Livestock Management I
- Livestock Management II
PO Box 4171, Stourbridge, DY8 2WZ
Tel: +44 1384 4 44718