ENROL NOW FOR OUR ORGANIC LEADERSHIP COURSE (OLC) SOUTH ASIA 2014
Following the success of OLC South Asia 2012 and 2013, IFOAM has decided to launch a third edition of our Leadership Program for 2014.
Our growing Alumni in South Asia includes Academics, researchers, extension officers, consultants, certifiers, entrepreneurs, farmers and development workers. Everywhere in the sector, leadership is needed, and leaders need to be nurtured and cultivated. This is where the IFOAM Academy can support you. If you are in a leadership position, or see yourself moving into a leadership role, this comprehensive course will be invaluable to you.
You will gain and enhance your knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Management and Leadership
- Advocacy and Policy
- Organic Agriculture production
- Processing, Trade and Consumption
- Organic Guarantee Systems
- Support Structures and the Organic Movement
The OLC has three main components:
- The first residential or Face to Face (F2F1) session: We meet for 9 days, in a venue conducive to learning and experience, to set the foundation for this course. This time the F2F1 will take place from 24 March to 1 April 2014 in Sri Lanka.
- The Webinar Series: 9 online remote sessions monthly from February to October 2014
- Our Second Face to Face(F2F2): In November 2014, we meet for 5 days in Bangalore, India, and conclude our training with a graduation ceremony at Biofach India.
Fees: A tuition fee of Euro 3200 secures your place on the course. This fee includes all tuition, accommodation and meals, materials, study vists for ALL THREE components of the course. Not included is your travel costs to and from the training venue.
IFOAM will consider scholarships for qualifying candidates who have financial constraints. We are constantly in communication with sponsors and supporters to secure additional scholarship funding.
To apply for the OLC South Asia 2014 please download the application form below. Open the document, and please note that you must select the "Enable Macros" option when opening. Complete the document and email to us.
To learn more about the course, download the Course Brochure here:
And to learn more about the Academy in general, download the Academy Brochure here: