The IFOAM Rome Office enables direct access to the key UN agricultural agencies FAO (the Food and Agriculture Or- ganization of the United Nations) and IFAD (the International Federation of Agriculture Development). With the Rome Office as her base and using her extensive contacts within the UN, Cristina Grandi heads up IFOAM international food security campaign work.
- Intensifying and strengthening the cooperation of IFOAM with FAO, IFAD and other UN agencies and international NGOs;
- Influencing government representatives on food security issues;
- Actively working with national and international NGOs to raise the call for change on international food policies;
- Supporting FAO in the generation of useful information and tools for Organic Agriculture development;
- Implementing IFOAM Advocacy Campaigns as effective tools for the development of Organic Agriculture worldwide.
Cristina Grandi, IFOAM Chief Food Security Campaigner, Rome
Fax : +39-06-45437469
E-mail:c [dot] grandi [at] ifoam [dot] org