Training course:Supporting Southern Advocacy
Training language: English
Dates: 04- 06 November 2009
Duration: 3 days
Participants: Course participants include staff from
international and local NGOs from all over the world, donor organizations, support
organizations, and civil society umbrella bodies.
Understand how to help partners integrate
advocacy into their programmes
• Identify and assess different advocacy approaches
• Define core advocacy skills needed by partner organisations
• Develop options for providing advocacy support and capacity building
• Understand how advocacy can work in a range of socio-political settings
• Appreciate the challenges facing Northern NGOs and donors in building
advocacy alliances with Southern partners and how these challenges can be met.
Support your partners to integrate advocacy
work into their programmes. Benefit from this insightful course by learning how
to identify core advocacy skills, find real issues, causes and solutions, as
well as key strategies for policy change and advocacy in difficult contexts.
Identify and meet the challenges faced by northern NGOs and donors in building
advocacy alliances with southern partners.
Apply online at http://www.intrac.org/training.php
Oxbridge Court, Osney Mead, Oxford,
OX2 0ES, United
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 201851
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 201852