|IFOAM - Videos|
IFOAM - the Patron of BioFach 2008 in Nuremberg/Germany
short documentary by ÖKO:Global - Organic Concept, University of Siegen, Germany http://www.oeko-global.uni-siegen.de
Since April 2006, the study course "Media Planning, Development and Advisory Services" of the University Siegen is working on the project "ÖKO: global - organic concepts". The mission of the project is to strengthen public awareness for the global dimension of organic farming. To achieve this goal dedicated, creative students cooperate with the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM).
Watch the videos here
Farmer John Visits the IFOAM Head Office
(Bonn, Germany - September 12, 2007)
- Farmer John interview
16th IFOAM Organic World Congress (Modena, Italy - June 18-20 2008)
- Modena's Province Candidature
1st IFOAM International Conference on Marketing of Organic and Regional Values (Schwäbisch Hall, Germany - August 26-28 2007)
- Vandana Shiva "From Monocultures to Diversity, From Food Monopolies to Food Democracy"
- Helena Norberg-Hodge, Director of International Society for Ecology & Culture (ISEC) "Bringing food economy home"
- Theresa Marquez, Chief Marketing Executive of Organic Valley Family of Farms "Community building, marketing strategy and economical success"
- Renate Künast, Chair of the parliamentary party Bündnis 90/Die Grünen (the Greens) "Regionen aktiv", rural areas shaping the future"
|IFOAM - International Federation of Organic Agriculture | email@example.com|