Wednesday June 18th
Location: Fondazione San Carlo - Sala Conferenze
|18.30 - 20.30 pm|
This workshop aims to
The data collectors who support the
global organic survey will be invited to this workshop, but it will be
open to all participants of the IFOAM Organic World Congress.
- Present existing models of data collection based on activities of the private sector
- A) Data based on information inspection bodies: Opportunities and setbacks
- B) Data based in information of the operators (exporters): Opportunities and setbacks
- Data processing: Models and techniques
- Data classification: Land use data, production data, market data
Speakers will be invited from a) inspection bodies and b) private
sector representatives who collate data either from inspection bodies
or operators. The workshop organisers will present their experiences
with global data collection and processing.